Write & Contribute To Shutter Muse
We are certainly open to guest posts from photographers. If you think that you have a particular expertise in a subject that we have not yet covered, then we would love to hear from you. Click the box below to learn more!
Show Contributor Application Form
You have a good chance of being approved for a guest post if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a working professional photographer .
- You have a website or body of work that we can direct people to take a look at (this helps readers trust your views and opinions).
- You have previous written content available for us to easily view on the internet. If the content was in a magazine and not a website, upload it to something like Dropbox and send us the link.
- You have a strong social media following on either Twitter, Google+ or Facebook page.
- The content you are pitching to us has not been previously, extensively covered on Shutter Muse.