Have you tried checking our FAQ first to see if this answers your question?
Write and Contribute to Shutter Muse
We are certainly open to guest posts from photographers. If you think that you have a particular expertise in a subject that we have not yet covered, then we would love to hear from you.
You have a good chance of being approved for a guest post if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a working professional photographer .
- You have a website or body of work that we can direct people to take a look at (this helps readers trust your views and opinions).
- You have previous written content available for us to easily view on the internet. If the content was in a magazine and not a website, upload it to something like Dropbox and send us the link.
- You have a strong social media following on either Twitter, Google+ or Facebook page.
- The content you are pitching to us has not been previously, extensively covered on Shutter Muse.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly. We Keep all applications on file so even if we do not need your post right now, it might be a good fit for us in the future.