H Archives - Shutter Muse

Letter: H

Hair Light

What Is A Hair Light In Photography? A hair light is a lighting term that means the same thing as...

Read More


What Is a Halo in Photography and Image Editing? If you’ve heard the term “halo”...

Read More


What is a Handgrip on a Camera? The handgrip is a protrusion on the right-hand side of a camera...

Read More


What Does HDTV Mean in Camera Specifications? HDTV stands for High Definition Television and you...

Read More