The Retrospective series of shoulder bags from Think Tank Photo has become a classic camera bag design that most photographers will recognize. These rugged but subtle nylon bags don’t scream CAMERA BAG on the outside, but the inside can safely protect your gear and offer as much organization as you could hope for.
I’ve had at least one Retrospective shoulder bag in my gear closet for as long as I can remember. I’m a huge fan of the functionality and design aesthetic of this series so I’m super excited to announce that for the first time, the Retrospective design has been turned into a backpack with the new Retrospective Backpack 15.
- Soft and form-fitting with minimalist outer appearance
- Top and rear-panel access to camera gear
- Dedicated pocket fits up to a 15” laptop
- Standard DSLR body
- Mirrorless System
- 15” laptop
- 70–200mm f/2.8 attached
- 24–70mm f/2.8
- 100mm or 105mm f/2.8 macro
- 50mm f/1.4
- Fuji X–T3 with 50–140mm f/2.8 attached, 35mm f/1.4, 14mm f/2.8, 60mm f/2.4, 23mm f/1.4, 56mm f/1.2, 16mm f/1.4 and a flash
- Sony A7rIII with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached (hood extended), 16–35mm f/4, 24–70mm f/2.8 and a flash